Friday, July 16, 2010

One Tomato, Two Tomato...

Three Tomato, Four...

My tomatoes are finally starting to turn red! I counted about seven tomatoes (not all pictured). They are so cute and I can't wait to eat them. I hope they're delicious...

I'm also conducting a little experiment. For a while now, I suspected that I've been growing an imposter. Bibb lettuce is supposed to grow into a shape of a ball. The lettuce I've been growing has yet to curl it's leaves into each other to form a ball, it's as straight as romaine. I let my bibb lettuce grow without trimming to see if it would eventually become a ball.

Here's a picture of what Bibb lettuce should look like:

And this is what my bibb imposter looks like:
 There's something not quite right about that plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment